My first introduction to just how powerful hypnosis can be, was during a self-hypnosis course at Imperial College, London in 1998.
Using my new skills brought incredible changes to both my own life and the lives of my children, so I made the decision to help other people by becoming a therapist myself.
- In 2000, I graduated with a First from Regent’s College, London, and became a fully qualified Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist.
- I returned to Imperial College to complete further training and qualify as a Self-Hypnosis Teacher in 2001.
- I then gained a Certificate of Hypnotherapy from the UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners and also qualified as a Master Hypnotist.
- I’m a Full Member of the International Hypnotherapy Association (formerly known as the British Hypnotherapy Association) and hold comprehensive practice insurance.
- Since then I’ve completed a great deal of further training in various aspects of modern psychology, psychotherapy and counselling and after several years of post-graduate training I qualified, again with a First, as a Human Givens practitioner.
- I’m also a fully qualified Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner, something I’ve found very useful as a complimentary treatment over the years.
I ran a warm, friendly and highly successful private practice in Surrey for many years, where I was delighted and inspired by the amazing results my clients achieved.
Using powerful hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and neuro-linguistic-programming techniques backed up by plenty of life experience and a large dose of common sense, I tackled a wide variety of issues from smoking cessation and phobias to childhood abuse and self-harm.
Having used the techniques very successfully on myself and my own autistic children, from the start I specialised in the treatment of autistic children and adults and the support of their families, which has led directly to what I do today.
The therapy programmes I offer contain powerful relaxation techniques and life-changing strategies designed to become more effective with each consecutive use – the result of many years of experience in the field of personal development.
They’re not only for autistic people and their families: everyone can benefit from using them, and for people who don’t have much opportunity to slow down, I also offer subliminal programmes filled with positive affirmations which can be played while you’re busy doing other things like watching TV or reading.
I’ve answered some of the most commonly asked questions in the Frequently Asked Questions section and you’re always very welcome to contact me if you want to ask anything else.
All information discussed is treated with complete confidentiality, in accordance with the International Hypnotherapy Association’s Code of Ethics.
To find out more about the International Hypnotherapy Association, just click on their logo below…